Not only Ajith’s fans, Vivegam has also disappointed the fans of Kamal Haasan. And the reason is the blink and miss role given to Kamal’s daughter Akshara Haasan. Even though Akshara’s intro scene captivated the audience, the short screentime and insignificant character has left Kamal fans fuming.
Incidentally, Vivegam marks Akshara’s debut in Tamil. The actress had earlier acted in a couple of Bollywood flicks – Shamitabh and Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-11-2017
- Young hero rules out marriage in near future
- Nag’s intense makeover for RGV’s film enthralls fans
- DJ’s Hindi version sets YouTube on fire
- Garuda Vega crosses a milestone in Nizam