Not only Ajith’s fans, Vivegam has also disappointed the fans of Kamal Haasan. And the reason is the blink and miss role given to Kamal’s daughter Akshara Haasan. Even though Akshara’s intro scene captivated the audience, the short screentime and insignificant character has left Kamal fans fuming.
Incidentally, Vivegam marks Akshara’s debut in Tamil. The actress had earlier acted in a couple of Bollywood flicks – Shamitabh and Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laaddoo Deewana.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed