Ending the months-long suspense, legendary actor Kamal Haasan has finally announced that he will enter active politics by floating his party very soon. Kamal addressed a large group of his fans today on the occasion of the 39th anniversary of his fan club in Chennai.
“November 7 was not a day to cut cake and celebrate but a day to cut canals”, Kamal said, referring to the recent flooding of Chennai. Kamal also revealed that he is going to launch a mobile app as the first step in his political journey. Kamal’s announcement, which came just a couple of days ahead of his birthday, is being celebrated by his fans across the country.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success