Ending the months-long suspense, legendary actor Kamal Haasan has finally announced that he will enter active politics by floating his party very soon. Kamal addressed a large group of his fans today on the occasion of the 39th anniversary of his fan club in Chennai.
“November 7 was not a day to cut cake and celebrate but a day to cut canals”, Kamal said, referring to the recent flooding of Chennai. Kamal also revealed that he is going to launch a mobile app as the first step in his political journey. Kamal’s announcement, which came just a couple of days ahead of his birthday, is being celebrated by his fans across the country.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release