Legendary actor Kamal Haasan was admitted to Apollo Hospital in Chennai last night after he slipped and fractured his leg when he fell off from the stairs in his office. Kamal suffered a minor fracture and his ardent fans need not be worried.
Kamal recently wrapped up the first and major US schedule of his upcoming entertainer, Sabhash Naidu. He is currently busy with the pre-production work for the second schedule, which will take place in Hyderabad.
Kamal was to attend the London Indian Film Festival this weekend, where he was supposed to receive the Lifetime Achievement award. But his London visit may now be cancelled due to his hospitalisation.
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
- Shocking original run time of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Upcoming actress credits her success to Trivikram
Articles that might interest you