Legendary actor Kamal Haasan was admitted to Apollo Hospital in Chennai last night after he slipped and fractured his leg when he fell off from the stairs in his office. Kamal suffered a minor fracture and his ardent fans need not be worried.
Kamal recently wrapped up the first and major US schedule of his upcoming entertainer, Sabhash Naidu. He is currently busy with the pre-production work for the second schedule, which will take place in Hyderabad.
Kamal was to attend the London Indian Film Festival this weekend, where he was supposed to receive the Lifetime Achievement award. But his London visit may now be cancelled due to his hospitalisation.
- I’ll sit on a hunger strike: Pawan warns AP govt
- Rajamouli to soon narrate RRR’s script to NTR, Charan
- Katamarayudu director’s next with young hero?
- Logo of Sudheer Babu’s production house to be released soon
- Will Nag say yes to Puri?