Legendary actor Kamal Haasan was admitted to Apollo Hospital in Chennai last night after he slipped and fractured his leg when he fell off from the stairs in his office. Kamal suffered a minor fracture and his ardent fans need not be worried.
Kamal recently wrapped up the first and major US schedule of his upcoming entertainer, Sabhash Naidu. He is currently busy with the pre-production work for the second schedule, which will take place in Hyderabad.
Kamal was to attend the London Indian Film Festival this weekend, where he was supposed to receive the Lifetime Achievement award. But his London visit may now be cancelled due to his hospitalisation.
- Chay gets his career best openings
- Rakul Preet getting good applause for Rarandoi
- Proposal for Bharat Ratna for NTR reaches PM’s office
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- All the 3 Khans yet to watch Baahubali
Articles that might interest you