Recently, the Nadigar Sangam (South Indian Artistes Association) elections took place amidst an intense war of words and mutual allegations between the Sarathkumar group and the Vishal led Pandavar Ani. In the end, Pandavar Ani swept the polls and grabbed all the five key posts in the association.
Yesterday, in a thanksgiving meet, Vishal announced that legendary actor Kamal Haasan has been appointed the association’s trustee. There will be a total of 9 trustees along with Kamal and the Nadigar Sangam has also approached Superstar Rajinikanth to back the association as on of its trustees. The Superstar is yet to take a call.
It is well known that Kamal Haasan supported the Pandavari Ani team in the last minute, which worked wonders for the Vishal team.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon