Good news for all Kamal Haasan fans. The legendary actor, who has been undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Chennai after fracturing his leg in a bad fall at his office last month, has been discharged from the hospital this morning.
Kamal injured his leg and back after falling from the stairs of his Chennai office on the night of July 14. He spent 23 days in the hospital and underwent two minor surgeries. Doctors recently performed several tests and allowed Kamal’s discharge.
The actor will soon get back to work and commence the second schedule of Sabhash Naidu as soon as he recuperates completely.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI