Over the last five decades, legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan has been enthralling millions of his fans by acting in films down south and in Bollywood. The actor also starred in 7 Kannada films in his career, the last one being the 2005 release, Rama Shama Bhama, a remake of Sati Lilavathi.
Now, more than a decade later, Kamal is finally set to make his comeback to Kannada films with a special cameo. The actor will soon appear in Kaali, a multistarrer featuring leading Kannada stars Sivarajkumar and Sudeep.
Recently, Kamal made his Tollywood comeback with Cheekati Rajyam. The actor will also kickstart his Tamil-Malayalam bilingual soon.
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore