Kamal Haasan, one of the highly regarded actors of this era, vented out his angst on Aascar Ravichandran, the producer of his long delayed film ‘Vishwaroopam 2’. The film has been awaiting its release since more than a year and uncertainty still remains about its release, even though the production house announced June 2nd as its release date.
Yesterday, Kamal participated in a promotional event for his upcoming release, ‘Uttama Villain’. In a reply to a journalist’s question regarding ‘Vishwaroopam 2’ delay, Kamal said that he has no idea why Aasacr Ravichandran is delaying the release when the film was completed almost a year ago. Kamal also vowed not to act in outside
banners in the future to keep his creative freedom intact.
Apparently, Ravichandran kept the post-production work of ‘Vishwaroopam 2’ aside to allocate funds for the magnum opus ‘I’ in Shankar’s direction.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch