A case has now been filed in Chennai and according to the petition, some lyrics in one of the songs in the film represent the Hindus in a derogatory way. This is not the first time that Kamal has had release problems. Even for Vishwaroopam, Kamal faced similar situations and struggled a lot to release his film.
The makers of this film are yet to respond to this petition. The censor board has cleared the film with an clean ‘U’ certificate and the film is now confirmed for the 1st of May. Uttama Villain is directed by Ramesh Aravind and has many stalwarts in major roles.
- Baahubali 2 eyeing earth shattering first day records
- Warangal Collector’s Baahubalian surprise for hardworking staff
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
- Spyder gets a new release date
- Baahubali producer tweets amid leakage rumors
Articles that might interest you