With Kamal Haasan’s entry into active politics looking more real than ever before, there has been a lot of speculation about his acting career ever since. Will he continue to act in films if he turns politician? Or will he strike a balance between the two?
In a recent statement to the media, Kamal Haasan clarified saying, “If I enter politics, there will be less chances of seeing me in films. If it is going to be something as serious and intense as politics, then why do I need to do something else? I’ll have to solely concentrate on politics.”
He also mentioned that he will whole-heartedly support actor Vijay if he enters politics, provided their vision for the state is on the same page. It’ll be interesting to see if the actors will all come together under the same party flag or if each one of them chooses his own path.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon