Ever since Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth took a plunge into politics in Tamil Nadu, both of them have become punching bags for several opposition parties. While some politicians have claimed that people won’t believe anymore actor-turned-politicians, few others have stated that neither of them will win 10% of the votes.
Interestingly, Kamal and Rajinikanth are said to have promised each other to never get into such verbal fights, even if they end up opposing each other in the run up to the elections. Apparently, Kamal Haasan had a secret meeting with Rajinikanth while shooting for Bigg Boss Tamil last year and it was during this meeting that Kamal informed Rajinikanth that he’ll be starting a political party.
The two have been close friends right from the beginning of their acting careers, and now, even after joining politics, the icons seem to be doing everything they can to protect their friendship.
- Malavika’s role revealed in Nela Ticket
- Raj Tharun’s interesting role revealed in Raju Gadu
- Happening young beauty signs Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer
- Poll : What are you looking forward to in Bharath Ane Nenu?
- Fans to make Rangasthalam event memorable