The Tamil industry suffered a huge shock when renowned director, Balu Mahendra passed away two days ago. He was known for his critically acclaimed movies and had worked with several superstars in his illustrious career. Kamal Haasan was one of the stars who had worked with Balu in many movies. The director actor duo had worked together in the critically acclaimed Hindi film Sadma.
Speaking about his Sadma days, Kamal said “I hold a very close relationship with Balu. He was very open to ideas even from a new comer like me. He encouraged me during the climax of the film, and even listened to my suggestions as to how i go about the role”.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?