The Tamil industry suffered a huge shock when renowned director, Balu Mahendra passed away two days ago. He was known for his critically acclaimed movies and had worked with several superstars in his illustrious career. Kamal Haasan was one of the stars who had worked with Balu in many movies. The director actor duo had worked together in the critically acclaimed Hindi film Sadma.
Speaking about his Sadma days, Kamal said “I hold a very close relationship with Balu. He was very open to ideas even from a new comer like me. He encouraged me during the climax of the film, and even listened to my suggestions as to how i go about the role”.
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts