In the ongoing controversy surrounding Vishwaroopam’s release, Kamal Haasan has now moved to the Competition Commission for his bilingual film Vishwaroopam. He has approached the fair trade regulator Competition Commission, against some theater associations for allegedly restricting the release of his film Vishwaroopam.
Earlier, Rajkamal Films had scheduled the release of the film first on DTH platform on January 10. But in the wake of opposition from various theater associations, the DTH release was shelved. The movie will now hit the theaters on January 25, but Kamal is leaving no stone unturned and is ready to take severe action against the theater associations.
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
Articles that might interest you