In the ongoing controversy surrounding Vishwaroopam’s release, Kamal Haasan has now moved to the Competition Commission for his bilingual film Vishwaroopam. He has approached the fair trade regulator Competition Commission, against some theater associations for allegedly restricting the release of his film Vishwaroopam.
Earlier, Rajkamal Films had scheduled the release of the film first on DTH platform on January 10. But in the wake of opposition from various theater associations, the DTH release was shelved. The movie will now hit the theaters on January 25, but Kamal is leaving no stone unturned and is ready to take severe action against the theater associations.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you