In the ongoing controversy surrounding Vishwaroopam’s release, Kamal Haasan has now moved to the Competition Commission for his bilingual film Vishwaroopam. He has approached the fair trade regulator Competition Commission, against some theater associations for allegedly restricting the release of his film Vishwaroopam.
Earlier, Rajkamal Films had scheduled the release of the film first on DTH platform on January 10. But in the wake of opposition from various theater associations, the DTH release was shelved. The movie will now hit the theaters on January 25, but Kamal is leaving no stone unturned and is ready to take severe action against the theater associations.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you