In the ongoing controversy surrounding Vishwaroopam’s release, Kamal Haasan has now moved to the Competition Commission for his bilingual film Vishwaroopam. He has approached the fair trade regulator Competition Commission, against some theater associations for allegedly restricting the release of his film Vishwaroopam.
Earlier, Rajkamal Films had scheduled the release of the film first on DTH platform on January 10. But in the wake of opposition from various theater associations, the DTH release was shelved. The movie will now hit the theaters on January 25, but Kamal is leaving no stone unturned and is ready to take severe action against the theater associations.
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon
- Update on Saaho’s new schedule
- Ram Charan’s new look being finalized
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?