In the ongoing controversy surrounding Vishwaroopam’s release, Kamal Haasan has now moved to the Competition Commission for his bilingual film Vishwaroopam. He has approached the fair trade regulator Competition Commission, against some theater associations for allegedly restricting the release of his film Vishwaroopam.
Earlier, Rajkamal Films had scheduled the release of the film first on DTH platform on January 10. But in the wake of opposition from various theater associations, the DTH release was shelved. The movie will now hit the theaters on January 25, but Kamal is leaving no stone unturned and is ready to take severe action against the theater associations.
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking openin
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many