Some time back we had reported that the shooting of Kamal Hassan’s ‘Uttama Villain’ was completed, and the makers have decided to release the film on 2nd of October. Latest update that has come in, is that Kamal Haasan used to spend four long hours for his makeup.
Kamal Haasan portrays different looks in the film, and for one of his looks, Kamal had to spend four long tedious hours of makeup. Special makeup artists were brought in from abroad, to help out Kamal. Gauthami is the costume designer for this movie, while Gibran has scored the music. Kamal himself has penned down the script for this film and Ramesh Aravind is the director.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you