Universal actor Kamal Haasan will soon organize a workshop for over 10,000 people working in 35 film unions across the country. The workshop is aimed at the development of skills regarding various segments in film-making. The venue of the workshop is yet be announced.
All India Film Employees Confederation (AIFEC) will collaborate with Kamal Haasan who will be overseeing the workshop which will last for 3 days. Various expect technicians and dignitaries related to 16 job roles in film-making will take part in this workshop which will be held in November.
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
- Jyothika Will Win A National Award For Her Next Film
- Kamal Haasan To Host Big Boss in Tamil
- Telangana government obliges Baahubali producers’ request
Articles that might interest you