Universal actor Kamal Haasan will soon organize a workshop for over 10,000 people working in 35 film unions across the country. The workshop is aimed at the development of skills regarding various segments in film-making. The venue of the workshop is yet be announced.
All India Film Employees Confederation (AIFEC) will collaborate with Kamal Haasan who will be overseeing the workshop which will last for 3 days. Various expect technicians and dignitaries related to 16 job roles in film-making will take part in this workshop which will be held in November.
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
Articles that might interest you