Legendary thespian and filmmaker Kamal Haasan will soon direct a Hollywood project. The Universal Star himself revealed the news saying that he is roping in three of his American friends for this project. Kamal made these comments at an event in the US, following his keynote address at the prestigious Harvard University last week.
Kamal also said that the discussions are already underway and that he will reveal more news regarding his Hollywood film very soon. Currently, Kamal is prepping up for his next project under veteran Malayali director TK Rajeev Kumar’s direction. In this film, Kamal will team up with Ramya Krishna and his daughter Shruti Haasan.
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
Articles that might interest you