Lavanya Tripathi, who had acted in films like Andhala Rakshasi and Doosukeltha, will soon be seen in a Tamil film titled ‘Bramman’. Sasikumar is playing the lead role in this romantic entertainer and Naveen Chandra (of Andhala Rakshasi and Dalam fame) is playing another lead role.
The film’s principal shooting has been wrapped up and the latest news is that the audio is going to be launched tomorrow in Chennai. Kamal Haasan is going to be the chief guest at the event. Few weeks ago, Kamal Haasan had praised Sasikumar for acted in Balu Mahendra’s Thalaimuraigal and now, he agreed to grace Bramman’s audio launch immediately. Socrates has directed the film and incidentally, he happens to be a former assistant of Kamal Haasan.
Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music and Jomon T John is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens soon.
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film