It is well known fact that Kamal Haasan’s last outing Uttama Villain, which ran into various troubles before its release, ended up as a losing venture for the traders in all areas of its release. Thirrupati Brothers is one of the co-producers for this film and they too suffered a huge loss in Tamil Nadu.
So, to recompense for the loss suffered by this leading production house, Kamal Haasan is likely to sell the distribution rights of his upcoming film Thoongavaanam to Thirrupati Brothers. The film, which is titled Cheekati Rajyam in Telugu, is likely to be wrapped up very soon. Prakash Raj, Trisha Krishnan and few others are playing crucial roles in the film.
Raaj Kamal Films ,which is owned by Kamal Haasan himself, is the production house behind this project.
- Sampath Nandi ready with a stylish teaser
- Huge collections expected from US premieres
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you