Kamal Haasan is leaving no stone unturned to generate more buzz about his upcoming film Vishwaroopam. After unveiling the first look of the film at IIFA, Singapore, we hear that he’s going to reveal more footage of the film. Buzz in Kollywood is that a special 4 min teaser of the film is going to be launched on June 30 and those who have already seen it can’t stop raving about it. Kamal Haasan is currently in Los Angeles for the post production of the film and reports suggest that Kamal Haasan is going to for the most advanced sound effects for his film. Kamal Haasan plays a Kathak dancer in the film who has a secret of his own and when his wife tries to find out more about him, all hell breaks loose. Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah, Rahul Bose and Sekhar Kapur have played important roles in the film. Kamal Haasan has written, directed and co-produced the film, apart from acting in it. There’s going to be a sequel to this film and most part of the film has already been shot. Vishwaroopam is going to hit the screens in August this year.
- Star music director roped in for NTR’s biopic
- Allari Naresh signs his next
- Raju Gari Gadhi2’s latest Nizam collections
- Interview : Kishore Tirumala – Anupama will be the highlight of Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?