Chandra Haasan, elder brother of actor Kamal Haasan, passed away on Friday after a massive cardiac arrest. He was 82. Chandra Haasan was living in London for the past few months, along with his daugther Anu Haasan, a popular TV host and actress herself.
Chandra Haasan had been handling the production work at Kamal Haasan’s Raj Kamal film studio and had worked on quite a few Kamal Haasan’s films including Vishwaroopam and Thoongavanam.
Here’s a rare photograph of Kamal Haasan with his brother Chandra Haasan which the actor had shared on his Facebook page in early 2016.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel