Kamal Haasan doesn’t seem to be tired even after doing three films back to back. While Kamal is busy promoting his upcoming film ‘Uttama Villain’ which will be releasing on 1st May, the legendary thespian is also busy preparing for his next film titled ‘Ore Iravu’. As per the buzz, the film will be simultaneously made in Telugu and Tamil and the
shooting will commence on 25th May in Mauritius.
‘Ore Iravu’ is an action thriller on the lines of Bond films and the entire story takes place in a night. Kamal will be seen as a detective and Trisha will be romancing Kamal once again after ‘Manmadha Banam’.
The film will be directed by Kamal’s longtime associate Rajesh and Kamal Haasan himself is producing the film under his Raaj Kamal International banner.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty