Kamal Haasan is currently busy with the post production work of his upcoming bilingual. Titled ‘Cheekati Rajyam’ in Telugu, the shooting has been wrapped up a few days ago and the makers are planning to release the film for Diwali.
The film will feature only one song which is said to be the title song. A close source to the unit informed that Kamal Haasan has crooned for the song and the lyrics were penned by popular lyricist Vairamuthu. Young composer Ghibran is the music director for the film who is now busy composing the background score for the crucial scenes.
Prakash Raj, Sampath Raj, Trisha Krishnan and few others are playing important roles in the film which is touted to be a suspense thriller. Rajesh M Selva is the director and Raaj Kamal films is the production house behind this project.
- Mahesh scores his 2nd $2M film with Bharat Ane Nenu
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike