Two weeks after the release of Uttama Villain, Kamal Haasan has opened up about his next project. As announced earlier, it will be a Telugu- Tamil bilingual thriller titled ‘Thoongavam’. Rajesh M Selva, a long time associate of Kamal, will wield the megaphone for this project. Rajkamal Films banner will be bankrolling this project.
As of the now, the regular shooting will kick start from the 24th of this month in Hyderabad. The first schedule will continue for 40 days and after that the unit will shift to Chennai for another hectic schedule. It is touted to be a fast paced thriller with all the commercial elements. Vijay Shankar will handle the cinematography and Ghibran will score tunes.
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!
- Raja The Great opens on a strong note
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script