Two weeks after the release of Uttama Villain, Kamal Haasan has opened up about his next project. As announced earlier, it will be a Telugu- Tamil bilingual thriller titled ‘Thoongavam’. Rajesh M Selva, a long time associate of Kamal, will wield the megaphone for this project. Rajkamal Films banner will be bankrolling this project.
As of the now, the regular shooting will kick start from the 24th of this month in Hyderabad. The first schedule will continue for 40 days and after that the unit will shift to Chennai for another hectic schedule. It is touted to be a fast paced thriller with all the commercial elements. Vijay Shankar will handle the cinematography and Ghibran will score tunes.
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you