‘Drishyam’, the Malayalam blockbuster starring Mohanlal and Meena in the lead roles,made a huge impact at the box office. This movie succeeded both commercially and critically in Malayalam in 2013. This drama thriller was later remade in Telugu by Victory Venkatesh in the lead character and Meena retained her role as the female lead.
Now, Universal star Kamal Haasan is ready to entertain the Tamil audience with the remake of ‘Drishyam’. Titled as Papanasam, veteran actress Gauthami will reprise Meena’s role. Directed by Jeethu Joseph, this movie will hit the screens on July 17th. Happening music composer Gibran composed the tunes for this flick.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next