Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth, the two legendaries of Tamil film industry, will take part in the Star Cricket tourney in Malaysia. Nadigar Sangam General Secretary and hero Vishal announced the news during the General Body meeting in Chennai.
The Star Cricket will be held on January 6 early next year. All the happening young and senior Tamil stars will be participating in the tournament. During the Nadigar Sangam GB, Vishal also said that the Tamil film industry will collectively request the Tamil Nadu government once again to reduce the newly imposed local taxation.
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Manchu hero urges film stars to join AP Special Status movement
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero