It looks like actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan is on a mission to revive all his long-delayed projects. First it was Vishwaroopam 2 and now the Tamil-Hindi bilingual action thriller, Amar Hain. The latest update is the Kamal will begin shooting for the film after Vishwaroopam 2 and Sabhash Naidu.
Amar Hain, titled Thalaivan Irukkiran in Tamil, was first announced in 2015. The film was supposed to star Kamal and Bollywood hero Saif Ali Khan. However, it is now unclear whether Saif will be part of this project now. Kamal will reportedly play a negative role, apart from directing and producing the movie.
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth