Legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan is all set to take a plunge into active politics. Kamal had announced in November last year that he will go on a statewide tour to understand people’s issues before his political entry. The Ulaganayagan took to Twitter last night and revealed the most eagerly awaited updates on his political party.
Kamal said that he will kick-start his tour in his hometown Ramanathapuram on February 21. On the very first day of his tour, Kamal will announce the name of his party. He revealed that the tour will be held in phases and that he said meet the people of Madurai, Dindigul and Sivagangai in the first phase.
Kamal stated that his political tour is not an act of rebellion nor it is a gathering for glamor. “This is a journey of discovery and learning and an opportunity for me to truly understand my people,” Kamal said.
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon