Legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan will be out of action for the next one month, according to the latest reports. The actor, who suffered a leg injury recently, is still in the hospital and doctors advised him complete rest for a month.
Last week, Kamal slipped and fell from the stairs at his Chennai office. He was immediately rushed to a private hospital where doctors performed a minor surgery and kept him under observation.
The second schedule of Kamal’s ongoing trilingual action comedy, Sabhash Naidu, was set to commence from the last week of July. However, the shoot has now been postponed to September.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked