Legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan will be out of action for the next one month, according to the latest reports. The actor, who suffered a leg injury recently, is still in the hospital and doctors advised him complete rest for a month.
Last week, Kamal slipped and fell from the stairs at his Chennai office. He was immediately rushed to a private hospital where doctors performed a minor surgery and kept him under observation.
The second schedule of Kamal’s ongoing trilingual action comedy, Sabhash Naidu, was set to commence from the last week of July. However, the shoot has now been postponed to September.
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves