On the occasion of the birth anniversary of legendary director K Balachandar, his favorite disciple Kamal Haasan will be launching the K Balachander Trust today. All the to brass of the Tamil film industry will be a part of a wide range of programs and discussions over their association with KB.
A special screening of K Balachander’s last film, Uttama Villain, will also be arranged at the end of the celebrations. The trust has also instituted awards for deserving talents in Tamil cinema, and the first award will be presented tonight to Manikandan, the director of latest Tamil cult hit Kaaka Muttai.
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?