Nearly after six months of being out of action following a leg injury and the subsequent surgery, legendary actor-director Kamal Haasan will be resuming his much-awaited spy comedy adventure, Sabhash Naidu, in Hyderabad.
According to the latest update, the film’s shooting will resume from the third week of January. Kamal himself is directing this movie apart from producing it. His daughter Shruti Haasan, stalwart comedian Brahmanandam and Ramya Krishna will be essaying crucial roles in this movie
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
Articles that might interest you