Legendary actor Kamal Haasan and his contemporary actor and the country’s biggest Super Star Rajinikanth’s friendship dates back to several decades. The two legends also shared screen space in numerous yesteryear classic hits.
Last Friday, Rajini’s latest film, Kabali, released and smashed all the box-office records. While the entire world is buoyed by the Kabali storm, Kamal is deeply upset that he is missing all the fun due to his leg injury. “It’s sad, but the timing of the accident doesn’t allow me to watch the film. I will do so as soon as I can,” Kamal told a leading English news daily.
Meanwhile, doctors advised Kamal to take at least a month’s rest before he resumes his ongoing action comedy, Sabhash Naidu.
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
Articles that might interest you