Legendary actor Kamal Haasan and his contemporary actor and the country’s biggest Super Star Rajinikanth’s friendship dates back to several decades. The two legends also shared screen space in numerous yesteryear classic hits.
Last Friday, Rajini’s latest film, Kabali, released and smashed all the box-office records. While the entire world is buoyed by the Kabali storm, Kamal is deeply upset that he is missing all the fun due to his leg injury. “It’s sad, but the timing of the accident doesn’t allow me to watch the film. I will do so as soon as I can,” Kamal told a leading English news daily.
Meanwhile, doctors advised Kamal to take at least a month’s rest before he resumes his ongoing action comedy, Sabhash Naidu.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you