Legendary actor Kamal Haasan and his contemporary actor and the country’s biggest Super Star Rajinikanth’s friendship dates back to several decades. The two legends also shared screen space in numerous yesteryear classic hits.
Last Friday, Rajini’s latest film, Kabali, released and smashed all the box-office records. While the entire world is buoyed by the Kabali storm, Kamal is deeply upset that he is missing all the fun due to his leg injury. “It’s sad, but the timing of the accident doesn’t allow me to watch the film. I will do so as soon as I can,” Kamal told a leading English news daily.
Meanwhile, doctors advised Kamal to take at least a month’s rest before he resumes his ongoing action comedy, Sabhash Naidu.
- Kamal Wants His Fans For A Higher Purpose
- Rakul talks about the twist in JJN
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Sirish’s next?
- Sai Pallavi getting busier in Tollywood
- Soundarya Rajinikanth Goes Gaga Over Dhanush
Articles that might interest you