Legendary actor cum filmmaker Kamal Haasan has been away from work related to his ongoing action comedy Sabhash Naidu due to his leg injury. Recently, Kamal announced that he is back to work upon doctor’s advice.
This morning, Kamal tweeted saying, “Doctors say I am fit to work from Nov possibly. All that love does heal faster. Thanks folks. I’ll return that love via Naidu/Kundu & more.”
Sabhash Naidu also stars Shruti Haasan, Ramya Krishna and Brahmanandam in pivotal roles. Kamal himself is directing and producing the film apart from penning the script.
Doctors say I am fit to work from Nov possibly. All that love does heal faster. Thanks folks. I'll return that love via Naidu/Kundu & more
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) September 11, 2016
- Team Jai Lava Kusa to celebrate the film’s success
- Nani unveils C/O Surya’s fun-filled teaser
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-09-2017
Articles that might interest you