Universal actor Kamal Haasan is currently busy shooting for his upcoming bilingual under the direction of his close associate Rajesh M Selva. Titled as Cheekati Rajyam, the first schedule has been going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Currently, the unit is canning a high-octane action sequence in a star hotel which is located in the heartland of the city.
This film, which is being simultaneously shot in Telugu and Tamil, also features Prakash Raj and Satyaraj in crucial roles. Trisha Krishnan is the female lead in this flick which also has Madhu Salini in an important role. Ghibran is composing tunes and Shanu Verghese is handling the cinematography. Raaj Kamal Films is producing this action thriller.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you