Actor and filmmaker par excellence Kamal Haasan will soon greet his Telugu fans with the superhit action thriller Cheekati Rajyam. Kamal and the film’s unit stunned everyone by wrapping up this bilingual film in a record 40 days. Now, Kamal is all set to perform the same feat with his upcoming film.
We had already reported that Kamal’s next will be a Tamil-Malayalam bilingual in TK Rajeev Kumar’s direction. As per the latest reports, Kamal planned to wrap the film up in just 50 days. A majority of the film’s shooting will take place in America and Georgia.
Amala Akkineni will be seen in an important role opposite Kamal Haasan in this family drama. This film will see both the actors teaming up with each other after more than two decades.
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
- Low key releases to help DJ
- Now, Kajal wants to explore her favorite genre
- Interesting speculation on Rangasthalam
Articles that might interest you