Universal star Kamal Haasan is ready to entertain the Tamil audience with the remake of ‘Drishyam’. Titled as Papanasam, veteran actress Gauthami will reprise Meena’s role in the original version. Earlier today, the censor formalities have been completed and the censor team issued a clean ‘U’ certificate for this film.
With this latest development, the movie is all set for a grand release and the makers have officially announced that the movie will hit the screens on the 3rd of July.
Jeethu Joseph is the director and young musician Ghibran has composed tunes for this film. This movie is a smash hit in its Malayalam and Telugu versions.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next