Universal star Kamal Haasan is ready to entertain the Tamil audience with the remake of ‘Drishyam’. Titled as Papanasam, veteran actress Gauthami will reprise Meena’s role in the original version. Earlier today, the censor formalities have been completed and the censor team issued a clean ‘U’ certificate for this film.
With this latest development, the movie is all set for a grand release and the makers have officially announced that the movie will hit the screens on the 3rd of July.
Jeethu Joseph is the director and young musician Ghibran has composed tunes for this film. This movie is a smash hit in its Malayalam and Telugu versions.
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
Articles that might interest you