Universal Star Kamal Haasan’s ‘Sabhash Naidu’ is in a spot of trouble owing to unexpected disturbances. After director Rajeev Kumar dropped out of the film owing to poor health, Kamal took up the responsibilities for the direction of the movie.
Later, Kamal suffered an accident and fractured his leg. The film’s editor suffered a personal loss when his wife expired and now, the cinematographer of the movie is reportedly quitting. In the wake of so much disturbance, it is being heard that the film’s shoot may be postponed for a while.
This will result in Sabhash Naidu’s postponement and the film may hit the screens only in 2017, according to reports emerging from Tamil Nadu.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you