Kamal Haasan’s latest film ‘Uthama Villain’ is fast finishing its post production work and is gearing up for a grand release soon. Kamal is overseeing the sound mixing of the film at Paramount Studios in the US. Kamal revealed on his YouTube channel that the film’s teaser will be released very soon.
‘Uthama Villain’ is a comedy drama that also stars Andrea, Pooja Kumar and Parvathy Nair in the lead roles. Fans will also get to see the directing legend K Balachander in an important cameo in the film. Kamal had already announced that he is dedicating this film to his mentor. Apart from portraying different characters in the film, Kamal is also providing the story and screenplay and is co-producing the film with popular director Linguswamy.
Apart from ‘Uthama Villain’, Kamal Haasan is also ready with his ambitious project, ‘Vishwaroopam 2’ and ‘Papanaasanam’, the Tamil remake of Malayalam smash hit ‘Drishyam’.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you