Earlier today, director Shekhar Kammula spoke to the press about his new film Fidaa. Upon being asked why he chose Varun Tej as the main lead, Shekhar said that Varun has that smile and subtleness of Pawan Kalyan and the charisma of his uncle Chiranjeevi which he feels is a deadly combination.
Shekhar also added that Varun has done a fabulous job and will be presented in a superb way. Varun plays an NRI who falls in love with a Telangana girl played by Sai Pallavi.
Fidaa is a crucial film for Varun as his last outing, Mister was a disaster at the box office.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Noted comedian commits suicide
- Aditi Rao in talks for star hero’s next?
- Telugu beauty’s weight loss regimen yields positive results
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 10-12-2017