Earlier today, director Shekhar Kammula spoke to the press about his new film Fidaa. Upon being asked why he chose Varun Tej as the main lead, Shekhar said that Varun has that smile and subtleness of Pawan Kalyan and the charisma of his uncle Chiranjeevi which he feels is a deadly combination.
Shekhar also added that Varun has done a fabulous job and will be presented in a superb way. Varun plays an NRI who falls in love with a Telangana girl played by Sai Pallavi.
Fidaa is a crucial film for Varun as his last outing, Mister was a disaster at the box office.
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Kamal Haasan Mocks AIADMK Merger
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
Articles that might interest you