The audio album of Sai Pallavi and Naga Shaurya’s upcoming horror drama, Karu (Kanam in Telugu), was unveiled in Chennai this afternoon. The film deals with the sensitive issue of abortion and showcases the bond between a mother and her daughter.
Speaking at the event, Sai Pallavi said that Karu will be an emotional ride and offer a fantastic experience to audiences. Incidentally, the film marks Sai Pallavi’s debut in her mother tongue, Tamil. She plays mother to a 4-year-old girl in this emotional thriller.
Kanam and Karu will be hitting the screens on March 3. Popular Tamil director AL Vijay has directed the movie and Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled it. Sam CS is the film’s music composer.
- Fans to make Rangasthalam event memorable
- Mahanati seals its release date
- It’s official: Akhil announces his next
- Interesting title for Nara Rohith’s next
- Ravi Teja to romance stylish MLA?