Choreographer turned director Lawrence is back with his horror comedy film, ‘Kanchana 2’. The film completes the trilogy of the Muni franchise and Lawrence is highly confident that the film will hit the bull’s eye.
According to the latest update, the censor formalities have been completed and the film has received an U/A rating from the censor board and is set for an April 17th release.
Starring Lawrence himself in the main lead, ‘Kanchana 2’ also features Tapsee Pannu and Nitya Menen in important roles. The film is being made in Tamil and Telugu and Bellamkonda Suresh is the producer.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time