Raghava Lawerence’s Kanchana was one of the highly successful movies at the box office this year. Due to the huge response, the makers have apparently decided to remake the film into foreign languages.
Kanchana will be the first Indian movie to be remade into Korean, Thai and Chinese languages. Pudhota Sudheer Kumar, chairman of Rama Group, will be bankrolling the project. Directed by Raghava Lawrence, the film also featured Lakshmi Rai, Sarath Kumar and Kovai Sarala in crucial roles.
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock
- Indo-German actress misses Mahesh’s film, but bags Prabhas’
- Kalyan Ram’s new film launched in style