After impressing everyone with her graceful screen presence in Krish’s Kanche last year, slender beauty Pragya Jaiswal has signed Nagarjuna’s most awaited devotional film, Om Namo Venkatesaya. Now, the latest reports suggest that Pragya has bagged yet another project.
Pragya Jaiswal will be seen as Manchu Manoj’s romantic interest in his upcoming romantic entertainer in the direction of Satya T. The actress, who is thrilled to have signed the film, will join the sets soon. The director had earlier made Naveen Chandra’s Na Rakumarudu.
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
Articles that might interest you