After impressing everyone with her graceful screen presence in Krish’s Kanche last year, slender beauty Pragya Jaiswal has signed Nagarjuna’s most awaited devotional film, Om Namo Venkatesaya. Now, the latest reports suggest that Pragya has bagged yet another project.
Pragya Jaiswal will be seen as Manchu Manoj’s romantic interest in his upcoming romantic entertainer in the direction of Satya T. The actress, who is thrilled to have signed the film, will join the sets soon. The director had earlier made Naveen Chandra’s Na Rakumarudu.
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
Articles that might interest you