After making a successful debut with Mukunda, Mega hero Varun Tej has teamed up with Gamyam fame Krishh Jagarlamudi. ‘Kanche’ is said to be the tentative title. The shooting of this film is going on at a brisk pace from the past few weeks. Recently, a huge set has been erected at Ramanaidu Studios and few secens have been shot in the set.
As per the latest update, the second schedule of this movie has begun in the locales of a small village in East Godavari. Varun Tej confirmed this news via Twitter. Pragya Jaiswal is paired up opposite Varun in this flick which is being produced by Rajiv Reddy under First Frame Entertainments banner.
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
Articles that might interest you