Kanche, a pathbreaking film in the history of Telugu Cinema, has been highly rewarded by the audiences and critics. The film, made on a budget of roughly about 20 crores, surprised everyone with its grandeur which made it look like a 50 crore film. After the much-cherished box-office success, Krish has more plans for Kanche.
As per te latest reports, Krish is contemplating sending Kanche to several International film festivals. Kanche’s World War II backdrop will act as an added advantage to impress the film festival circuits. Also, Krish has apparently been suggested by his wellwishers to apply for tax exemption as the film talks about casteism and equality in the 1940 era and the issue is still relevant in the present society.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you