Kanche, a pathbreaking film in the history of Telugu Cinema, has been highly rewarded by the audiences and critics. The film, made on a budget of roughly about 20 crores, surprised everyone with its grandeur which made it look like a 50 crore film. After the much-cherished box-office success, Krish has more plans for Kanche.
As per te latest reports, Krish is contemplating sending Kanche to several International film festivals. Kanche’s World War II backdrop will act as an added advantage to impress the film festival circuits. Also, Krish has apparently been suggested by his wellwishers to apply for tax exemption as the film talks about casteism and equality in the 1940 era and the issue is still relevant in the present society.
- Achari America Yatra gets a new release date
- Rana took no time to join Rajaratham: Nirup Bhandari
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist