Handsome Mega hunk Varun Tej teamed up with director Krish for a film titled Kanche. For the last one month, the film’s unit has been shooting in Georgia amidst tough conditions. At last, the unit wrapped the gruelling schedule and returned to Hyderabad last night.
Produced and directed by Krish himself, Kanche is an intense love story set in the World War II era. Varun has been training hard to look the character and his performance is expected to be highlighted by Krish’s vision. Pragya Jaiswal, who will soon be seen in Mirchi Lanti Kurradu, has been paired up with Varun Tej.
Varun will now ready himself for the formal launch of his film under Puri Jagannadh’s direction.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you