We have already reported that Mega hero Varun Tej had wrapped up the shoot for his second film, titled Kanche. Directed by creative filmmaker Krishh, this movie is touted to be a love story which has its theme set in the backdrop of World War II. Already the first look poster, which was released a few days ago, drew a lot of speculations regarding the story line of this much awaited movie.
As per the latest update, it is heard that the makers are planning to release this film on October 2nd on the eve of Gandhi Jayanthi. However, an official confirmation in this regard is yet to be received. It is also believed that the movie will be high on visual effects.
Pragya Jaiswal is the film’s leading lady and the First Frame Entertainments banner is the production house behind this project.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you