Released in 2011, Ram’s mass action entertainer Kandireega ended up as the biggest box-office success in his career. The film gave Ram an additional mass adulation, while it also introduced a talented director in the form of Santhosh Srinivas. The duo back then, even planned a sequel to the film which never materialized.
If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, both Ram and Santhosh Srinivas are all set to join hands once again. While it is still unclear whether their project will be a sequel to Kandireega, reports say that the director has prepared a solid family entertainer keeping Ram’s image in mind. The film will go on floors very soon, according to the reports.
More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon. Keep watching this space.
- Rajini’s next gets a title
- Veteran director opposes Rajini’s political aspirations
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
Articles that might interest you