The Ram and Hansika starrer completed its 100 day run, as per a press note issued by producer Bellamkonda Suresh. The movie has been directed by Santosh Srinivas and the film received an enthusiastic response from the public.
Thaman has scored the music and his tunes have proved to be popular in the market. The producer Bellamkonda Suresh says that he was confident from the very beginning about Santosh Srinivas’s script. “This is a debut film for Santosh Srinivas and I was confident about his ability to handle the project. He has proved his ability”, said Suresh.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks