Many years ago, Kangana Ranaut appeared in Prabhas’s movie ‘Ek Niranjan’. The actress did not act in any other Telugu movie after that. Well, her ex boyfriend Suman today revealed some very interesting reasons behind Kangana’s decision to act in a Telugu movie.
Apparently, Suman was gifted a BMW by his father Sekhar Suman for his birthday. Kangana was reportedly so infuriated that she did not have the cash to buy a BMW herself, that she went looking for quick money to get one. As she was not getting too many Bollywood offers at that time, she turned her attention to Tollywood.
After making the money she wanted with ‘Ek Niranjan’, Kangana went back to Mumbai and reportedly bought a BMW for herself.
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Kamal Haasan Mocks AIADMK Merger
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
Articles that might interest you