After a month-long first schedule in the French Riviera, Queen Once Again, the Telugu remake of the Bollywood hit Queen, came to a sudden halt after the film’s director Neelakanta quit the project. Since then, the makers have been on a hunt for a director to helm the project.
Now, the lastest reports confirm the ongoing speculation that senior Kannada actor-director Ramesh Aravind will direct Queen’s Telugu remake. Ramesh Aravind is already busy directing Queen’s Kannada and Tamil versions. The Telugu version will resume its shoot soon after the film’s leading lady Tamannaah’s dates are finalized.
Siddhu Jonnalagadda is the male lead in Queen Once Again and IPL host Shibani Dandekar reprises Lisa Haydon. Manu Kumaran is producing the movie under Mediente Films banner.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23