It’s been reported already that Nagarjuna and Nani will be joining forces for a multi-starrer. This exciting project will be directed by young filmmaker Sriram Adittya and bankrolled by veteran producer Ashwini Dutt.
As per the latest updates, popular Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath of Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa fame is approached by the makers of this multi-starrer. Shraddha is reportedly impressed with Sriram Adittya’s actor and evinced interest in being part of the project. She is yet to ink the deal. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
This as-yet-untitled film will be going on floors on February 24. Stay tuned for more updates.
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office